WELCOME TO SANDELL
Sandell is a private limited alteration, refurbishment and fit-out contractor, which is totally dedicated to quality and committed to the ultimate satisfaction of its clients.
Established in 1972 and centrally located in the heart of England we have over 47 years of expertise in the field of contracting, building refurbishment, office refurbishment and fitting out across a wide array of market sectors.
Our ‘blue chip’ client base includes some of the best known corporate organisations throughout the United Kingdom.
We work closely with our clients and their consultants, which include Project Managers, Surveyors, Architects and Designers, providing a thorough estimating service, supported by our dedicated commercial team.
Whatever your environment, our dedicated and experienced staff pride themselves on building long standing relationships with our clients, instilling ‘peace of mind’ through quality and service.
a passion for creating
Group Structure and Services
Specialises in major tender projects dealing with Project Managers, Surveyors, Architects and covering all business sectors.
Specifically established to cater and service the Motor Retail Alteration & Refurbishment Sector.
We pride ourselves on building
long standing relationships
with our clients.
Recent Projects Completed
- Library and Office Fit-Out Daventry circa £1.3M
- CAT A Office and Reception Fit-Out Fareham circa £850K
- Classrooms & Corridor Refurbishment Sutton Coldfield circa £200K
- HQ Office Partitioning Works Solihull circa £100K
- Serviced Office WC Refurbishments Coventry circa £250K
- Car Showroom Refurbishment Tamworth circa £200K
Selection of Current Projects
- Car Showroom Extension and Fit-Out Wolverhampton circa £1.8M
- School Refurbishment (Music Block) Birmingham circa £300K
- Configuration Retail Units Solihull circa £400K
- Conversion of Offices to Teaching Rooms Northampton circa £600K
- Serviced Office WC Fit-Outs Warwick circa £150K
CHAS, Safecontractor and Constructionline
renewed October 2020.
Sandell has once again been awarded accreditation from Safecontractor and CHAS for its commitment to achieving excellence in health and safety. This follows the recent renewal with Constructionline.