As we progress in to 2022, we are delighted to announce that Sandell will be celebrating its 50th year of trading, making it one of the longest serving Interior Fit-Out companies based in the Midlands.
On behalf of everyone at Sandell, we would like to thank all of our Customers, Partners and Approved Suppliers who have worked with us over the years.
Wishing you all a very successful 2022!
WELCOME TO SANDELL
Our ‘blue chip’ client base includes some of the best known corporate organisations throughout the United Kingdom.
We work closely with our clients and their consultants, which include Project Managers, Surveyors, Architects and Designers, providing a thorough estimating service, supported by our dedicated commercial team.
Whatever your environment, our dedicated and experienced staff pride themselves on building long standing relationships with our clients, instilling ‘peace of mind’ through quality and service.
a passion for creating
Group Structure and Services
Specialises in major tender projects dealing with Project Managers, Surveyors, Architects and covering all business sectors.
Specifically established to cater and service the Motor Retail Alteration & Refurbishment Sector.
Established to cater for the needs of our end user client base, from minor works through to turnkey projects.
We pride ourselves on building
long standing relationships
with our clients.
Sandell Group celebrates its 50th year in business
Recent Completed Projects
- Industrial Unit Refurbishment working alongside CBRE in Bicester – circa £300K
- Industrial/Warehouse Refurbishment working alongside Cushman & Wakefield in Coalville – circa £700K
- Car Showroom Fit-Out working alongside Scaramanga Design for Robins & Day in Edgeware – circa £500K
- Moulton Leisure Centre working alongside Daventry District Council in Moulton, Northants – circa £2.2m
- Industrial Unit Dilapidations working alongside Cushman & Wakefield in Tividale – circa £250K
- CAT A retail refurbishment works in Grantham – circa £200K working alongside Trident Building Surveyors
- Bookers Wholesale Cash & Carry – Coventry and Nuneaton, Canteen and WC refurbishment works – circa £100K
- Industrial Unit Refurbishment in Bourn End, London – circa £160K working alongside Trident Building Surveyors.
- Terberg Worksop – Office Refurbishment circa £120K
- Coventry University – Office Alteration Works – circa £450K
Current Live Projects
- Denso, Coventry – Office refurbishment working alongside Avison & Young circa £1.4m
- Holly Walk House – Leamington spa – Office refurbishment for Warwick District Council circa £1.2m
- Bennetts Hill, Birmingham Centre water damage works – circa £70K
- High Street Birmingham Centre Dilapidations working alongside Workman Surveyors – circa £160K
- IQ Student Accommodation – Sheffield – Sprinkler and Alterations working alongside Workman Surveyors – circa £500K
- Johnson Motors – Tamworth, Oxford, Erdington and Milton Keynes showroom